43/52

Monday, October 20, 2014

"A photograph of what I'm grateful for/my child;
once a week, every week." 


Someday, baby girl... someday.

Was watching Paul Walker in Hours, where throughout the struggle, the baby finally survived on her own and cried for the first time. She was picked and placed on the chest of her father.

Then A and I both were surprised to hear another crying coming from our bedroom.
She was laying by my side watching the movie along and suddenly she was in the room
after the final scene. Crying ever so sadly.

Wonder what she was up to, I went on to check.
This is of her common act these days to show she's sulking. But out of nowhere?
Why, I wonder.

So I asked why is she so sad.

"Nak babyyyy jugakkk..."
"Nak adikkkk tapi tak dapatttt ponnn"

= ____ ="

So I explained it's within Allah's decree to grant us the blessing.
All we can do now is be patient. I made her promised that when the time comes,
she will be a good big sister.

Told her not to be sad, coz I've been fine all these while,
that her being sad will break my heart.


Trust me it's annoying for people to think it is intentional. 
Keep the unintentional comment aside, say a silent prayer instead - better yet,
for your own insensitive heart.