Two thousand seventeen

Sunday, January 01, 2017

I pretty much let 2015 and 2016 pushed me around to the point that I don't feel like I'm actually living (metaphorically). It felt like I slipped into both years unwillingly and it is evidently obvious in my monthly planner where I only have minutes in pencil scribbles throughout the twelve months! I'm guilty as charged - I was not being myself.
I feel kinda bad, but nahhh, 2016 has ended, by the way.


But there's something about 2017.
I've not been feeling this for quite some time - the new year celebration, the new year resolution. I wasn't really buying into that because I have this "Everyday is a new day", 
but this year, it feels a little bit different. I feel like I'm entering a new learning institution
(i.e. school/college/uni). I'm gonna kick-ass learn & study!
That's what I'll do!
2017, bring it on!

Happy New Year!
Happy New Life!