Ending of the first month

Friday, January 31, 2014

Whatever happened to 'new year'... 
A lot of things going on inside me they just don't find a way to spill out.
I can do better because I have a lot to do... and do better.
I may have not given enough credit to myself for the things I've done well... where I should.

I was going through my 2013 wishlist and found it empty.
(It's a simple list - a note in the phone and I deleted
the items I managed to fulfill as time goes by)
It startled and scared me a lil bit.
The fact that ALL items came true by the end of 2013.
And the fact that my future wishlist may come true just as well.
Above all, Alhamdulillah. 

My 2013 wishlist is based on 'material' acquisition.
I know I should change the rule of the game.

I stop wanting much (well... certain things) but I have a feeling that my 2014 wishlist will not be empty by the end of the year and will be carried forward for coming year and the next. 
InsyaAllah & Bi iznillah.


Remember that what you now have
was once among the things you only hope for.