1/52

Thursday, January 02, 2014

"A photograph of what I'm grateful for/my child 
once a week, every week."

 
With her favourite thing during new year's picnic.

Our current favourite pastime - giant bubble.
Learnt mixing the bubble solution, DIY, big saver. 
Tips for you out there - JOY dishwasher is now sold locally.

So blessed our place is surrounded by bunch of beautiful gardens
we could go anytime we want sans the weekend crowd.
Even so, we personally know secluded areas
just for a brief evening walk and talk.

It feels like heaven... sometimes.
Except knowing heaven is above and beyond.

A friend recently asked me "How do you think heaven looks like?"
"Each and every leave is in rainbow spectrum of colours," I said.
I think. Can't imagine it, honestly.
I hope we would all gather there someday.
And witness whether it is true... :)