6/52

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

"A photograph of what I'm grateful for/my child;
once a week, every week." 

An abandoned wishlist item that somehow became mine.

I was making dinner when there was knocking on the front door... and Qyrin Aulia screamed out of terror as she was playing alone in the entryway. It sure scared the living daylight out of her. 
I have a feeling he was coming home considering he was very secretive through out the day.
He is lousy at making surprises. 

When he unpacked, he handed me a small paper bag. Thought it was a perfume since he told me his perfume ran out and I guess he could have bought for me as well. And I was ecstatic!
It has been in my 2013 wishlist but I have crossed it out knowing I don't need it and this is just one of my 'wants'. And he never knew about it either. I almost bought it at half price using
in-flight coupons but I ended up passing them to a friend & it felt so much better!
My full set took years to finish... but having a travel kit is super! Alhamdulillah ;D

He was proud with the surprise, but I was a lil disheartened (but delighted with the gift, nonetheless) knowing he must have forgotten my birthday in 2 days (where he could have kept it until the day itself). Which he truly did.
:P